Jeff Phillips owner of All About Images
Malcolm Yawn of Malcolm Yawn Photography
- Drop off dates: July 10, 11, 12, 2017
- Works may be shipped or delivered in person
- Unsold works must be picked up on July 29 and 30, 2017 between 12pm and 3pm. The gallery will ship only if prepaid postage and packing is provided by artist.
Open to all skill levels
Ribbons will be awarded in 4 categories: Wildlife, Portrait, Street photography and High Resolution. A Best of Show will also be selected. Recognition will be announced in the MDCA Newsletter and on social media.
Mount Dora Center for the Arts Photography Club consists of member photographers from MDCA. “The Mount Dora Center for the Arts is a non-profit collaborative leader, which plays an integral role in the community, by demonstrating the passion and commitment to the development of the arts through progressive and diverse educational programs, dynamic exhibits and an arts festival which is the foundation of artistic expression within the community.”
- Artists may enter up to 3 pieces
- Works may be between 5” x 7” and 16” x 20”
- Work must have been done in the last year
- Work must be framed, mounted on foam board or matted and must be ready to hang
- Submission fee of $10 each or 3 for $25 to be paid when the work is dropped off
- Free Submissions for MDCA Members
Not a Member? Become a member for $30 and gain other perks! Learn more!
Label on the back with the following information:
- Name and contact information
- Title of piece
Work sold during the exhibition will be subject to artist-gallery split of 65%-35% of the purchase price.