The Mount Dora Center for the Arts contributes to the quality of life in Lake County by hosting exciting exhibits, the Quarterly Mount Dora Art Strolls and the Annual Mount Dora Arts Festival, now in its 38th year. The Art Center’s Summer Art Camp may be the most impactful contribution to the community. For seven weeks each summer children have a place to be creative and thrive while having fun painting, sculpting and crafting. “Be a Part of the Art” & join today.
Benefits to Membership:
- Advance notice and registration opportunities for classes, seminars, lectures and events
- Discounts on classes, seminars and other programs sponsored by MDCA
- Invitations to all exhibit openings, receptions and other special events held by MDCA
- Member Artists are encouraged to apply to Artisans on Fifth co-op gallery.
- Student: $25
- Artist/Individual: $30
- Family: $45
- Newsletter Subscription
- Membership Card: 10% discount in Artisan’s on fifth Gift Shop.
- Invitation to gallery openings & special events
- Discounts on classes & workshops
- Advance notice on all educational programming
Van Gogh: $100
- All Picasso benefits +
- NARM Membership entitling you to Membership benefits at over 600+ (add rapidly growing) Museums and Galleries across North America. For a list of participating museums visit NARM
- Inspire the Artist in a Child
- Same benefits as Van Gogh and contribute to the student scholarship fund by sponsoring a student for 1 week at the Fines Arts Summer Camp.
- All Van Gogh benefits +
- Logo on all Marketing Material as well as in Gallery
- 6 VIP Art of the Deal Tickets
- All Monet benefits +
- 8 VIP Art of the Deal Tickets
- Gallery available for one private event
- Logo on Outside Building Banners
- All Cezanne benefits +
- 12 VIP Art of the Deal Tickets
- Logo & Link on website
- Private pre-opening preview of all exhibits
Join the Mount Dora Center for the Arts using PayPal by clicking the button below,
or if you prefer, you can download the membership form and mail your payment.