The Mount Dora Center for the Arts contributes to the quality of life in Lake County by hosting exciting exhibits, monthly Mount Dora Art Strolls, Kids Outreach Programs, and the Annual Mount Dora Arts Festival, now in its 41st year. The Kids Arts Summer Camp, takes place over seven weeks, each summer. Giving children a place to be creative and learning, while having fun to express themselves through art.
“Be a Part of the Art” & join today.
Benefits to Membership:
- Advance notice and registration opportunities for classes, seminars, lectures and events
- 10% off at Artisan’s on fifth Gift Shop
- Discounts on classes, seminars and other programs sponsored by MDCA
- Invitations to all exhibit openings, receptions and other special events held by MDCA
- Artists, can apply to Artisans on Fifth Co-op Gallery to display artwork
- Student (child/teen): $25
- Artist/Individual: $30
- Family: $45
- Newsletter Subscription
- Membership Card: 10% discount in Artisan’s on fifth Gift Shop.
- Invitation to gallery openings & special events
- Discounts on classes & workshops
- Advance notice on all educational programming
Van Gogh: $100
- All Picasso benefits +
- NARM Membership entitling you to Membership benefits at over 600+ Museums and Galleries across North America. For a list of participating museums visit NARM
- Inspire the Artist in a Child
- Same benefits as Van Gogh and contribute to the student scholarship fund by sponsoring a student for 1 week at the Fine Arts Summer Camp.
- All Van Gogh benefits +
- Your Business Logo on all Marketing Material as well as in Gallery
- 6 VIP Art of the Deal Tickets
- All Monet benefits +
- 8 VIP Art of the Deal Tickets
- Gallery available for one private event
- Logo on Outside Building Banners
- All Cezanne benefits +
- 12 VIP Art of the Deal Tickets
- Logo & Link on website
- Private pre-opening preview of all exhibits
To become a member at Mount Dora Center for the Arts, please choose your membership level below by using PayPal.
or if you prefer, you can download the membership form and send the form by:
- Mail your payment (138 E. 5th Ave. Mount Dora, FL 32757)
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fax (352-383-7753)
- Pay over the phone (352-383-0880)
Donate to MDCA
The Mount Dora Center for the Arts is a multifaceted community center providing fine art gallery exhibitions, education programs for all ages and levels, Art of the Deal – an annual fine art auction, monthly Art Strolls and a multitude of volunteer opportunities for all ages. The Mount Dora Center for the Arts also presents the Annual Mount Dora Arts Festival every February. This celebrated art show brings together several hundred nationally acclaimed artists to beautiful historic downtown Mt. Dora for a weekend-long arts experience.
Your tax-deductible donation will help fund these efforts.
Mount Dora Center for the Arts is a community based, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to fostering an appreciation of art and culture in the Central Florida region.